The Warranty Group
53 years in business
Headquarters175 W Jackson Blvd Fl 11
Chicago, IL 60604-2709
- (312) 356-7649
- (312) 395-9679
- (312) 395-9862
- (773) 765-1835
- (773) 506-5318
- (773) 506-5022
- (773) 506-5708
- (312) 395-9509
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 209-6206
- (847) 953-8500
- (312) 356-2432
- (800) 594-8424
- (312) 381-9500
- (866) 476-3499
- (823) 959-8000
- (800) 731-2834
- (800) 621-2130
- (866) 386-2468
- (312) 356-3010
- (800) 769-6142
- (800) 615-3572
- (800) 871-2761
- (773) 769-9762
- (773) 765-2760
- (800) 909-7926
- (312) 769-9762
- (312) 209-6206
- (773) 765-2490
- (312) 356-2320
- (800) 752-6265
- (312) 356-3000
- (800) 551-5073
- (866) 564-2273
- (866) 593-2592
- (312) 356-2592
- (800) 209-6206
- (312) 356-2510
- (312) 356-3000
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Thomas W Warsop, III, President and CEO
- Customer Service: The Warranty Group, Business Officer
- Home Warranty Plans
- Auto Warranty Processing
- Auto Warranty Services
- Auto Warranty Plans
- Extended Warranty Contract Service Companies
Products & ServicesProvider of extended service plans, product warranties.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Illinois
Alternate Business Names
- NPCC/National Product Care Company
- Service Plan, Inc.
- Service Saver, Inc.
- Service Plans of Florida, Inc.
- National Product Care Co.
- TWG Home Warranty Services, Inc.
- Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
- Consumer Program Administrators, Inc.
- CPA/Consumer Program Administrators, Inc.
- TWG Holdings, Inc.
- Service Plan of Florida, Inc
- Service Saver Incorporated
- Automotive Warranty Services of Florida Inc.
- Member's Choice Auto Care
- Motor Warranty Services of North America, Inc.
- West Virginia Warranty Services, Inc.
- Alabama Warranty Services, Inc.
- Dealer Performance, Inc.
- Automotive Insurance Purchasing Group
- First Extended Service Corporation of Florida
- The Administrators of Consumer Programs
- Texas National Product Care Company
- First Extended Service Corp.
- First Extended Service Corporation
- Resource Autmotive, Inc.
- TWG Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Service Plan of Florida
- Vizio Extended Service Plans
- Automotive Warranty Services, Inc
- National Product Care Company
- Protection Place
- Portfolio Warranty
- United Country Home Protection Plan
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
The Warranty Group is a warranty policy company that provides warranty solutions for individuals as well as commercial businesses. This company is located in Chicago, IL, and serves the entire United States. This business offers individuals warranty plans for electronics, vehicles, and appliances, while providing integration, underwriting, and administration services for businesses who require warranty plans for their products as well as their own equipment.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.