Nortek Environmental Incorporated
15 years in business600 Industrial Dr Ste 102
Naperville, IL 60563-3978
- (630) 548-1526
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Justin Averill, Marketing Director
- Principal: Ms. Lisa Averill, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Boilers - New & Used
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): West Suburbs (Kane & DuPage)
Alternate Business Names
- Nortek Enviromental Inc.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa and Discover. Financing offers may be available to those who qualify.
Refund & Exchange Policy:Our products carry various refund, exchange and warranty policies. For information regarding a specific product's refund, exchange or warranty policy, please contact our office at (630) 548-1500.
Nortek Environmental is the only company you will ever need for Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). We specialize in New Construction, as well as Renovations, Light Commercial and are fully equipped to handle all areas of service.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.