Master Tech HVAC, Inc
31 years in business204 Northwest Hwy
Fox River Grv, IL 60021-1018
- (847) 829-4142
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Ryan Gopin, President
- Ms. Jackie Gopin, VP
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractor
- Boiler Repair
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing Renovation
- Water Heater Repair
- Residential Air Conditioning Contractors
- Commercial Air Conditioning Contractors
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heat
- Our services include: Any and All Heating and Cooling Need. Both Residential and Commercial / Industrial Furnace Cleaning, Repairs, Tune Up, Sales & Installation. Boiler Sales, Service & Repair. Air Conditioning Sales, Service, Repairs &...
Our services include:
- Any and All Heating and Cooling Need. Both Residential and Commercial / Industrial
- Furnace Cleaning, Repairs, Tune Up, Sales & Installation.
- Boiler Sales, Service & Repair.
- Air Conditioning Sales, Service, Repairs & Installation.
- Water Heater Service & Repair.
- Humidifier installation and service.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication / Duct Cleaning.
Products & ServicesFurnace, Air Conditioner, Hvac Parts
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): COOK County, IL, KANE County, IL, LAKE County, IL, MCHENRY County, IL
Alternate Business Names
- Master Tech
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check and all Major Credit Cards
Refund & Exchange Policy:
1year Parts warranty
90 day labor warranty
used parts are no refundable/exchangeable
Master Tech offers 24 hour HVAC Emergency Service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We clean, install and provide support for your furnace, air conditioner, or boiler.
Our technicians are qualified to identify heating and cooling issues in your home that may result in lowering your monthly energy bills! In addition we stock a full inventory of award-winning ENERGY STAR rated furnaces and air conditioners that will add value to your home while keeping energy costs low.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.