L & H Services Inc.
38 years in business1140 S Dixie Hwy Ste 4
Beecher, IL 60401-4004
- (708) 946-9632
Additional Phone Numbers
- (708) 231-4800
- (815) 317-4244
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/12/2001
Business Started: 05/01/1979
Business Started Locally: 05/01/1979
Business Incorporated: 04/15/1997 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Kristina Hameister, Operations Manager
- Mr. Michael Hameister, President/Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heat Exchangers
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Sheet Metal Work
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Chimney Lining Materials
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
Products & ServicesHVAC: Furnaces, Boilers, Air Conditioners, Air Purifiers, Heat Pumps, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Small Duct Systems, Ductless Systems, Geothermal Systems, Radiant Floor, Zoning Systems, Smart Thermostats and much more.
Plumbing: Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water, Water testing, Upgrades, Sump and Ejector Pumps, Back Up Pumps, Sewer Rodding and much more.
Other: Blower Door Testing, Thermal Imaging, Insulating, Air Sealing, Generators.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Cook County, IL, Du Page County, IL, Ford County, IL, Grundy County, IL, Iroquois County, IL, Kane County, IL, Kankakee County, IL, Kendall County, IL, Lake County, IN, Livingston County, IL, Newton County, IN, Will County, IL
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Debit Cards. We now offer online payments. Please go to our website at www.LHSERVICESHVAC.com and on our home page, lower right hand corner, you will find our red Payzer icon. Click on it and follow the quick and easy steps to paying your bill online any time.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
T: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
W: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
Th: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
F: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
Live Emergency Operator: 708-946-2526 (24/7) 888-946-2526 (Toll Free)
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.