John J. Cahill, Inc.
127 years in business1515 Church Street
Evanston, IL 60201-3511
- (847) 864-5358
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 378-1890
- (847) 425-4718
- (847) 864-7030
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/09/1974
Business Started: 01/01/1890
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1890
Business Incorporated: 12/03/1969 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. John J. Cahill, President
- Mr. John J. Cahill, Sr., Vice President
- Mr. Randy Hunt
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe Thawing
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Sewer Contractors
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Flood Control Equipment
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Chimney Lining Materials
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
- Backflow Testing
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
Products & ServicesPlease call or visit our website: www.cahillinc.com
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): City of Chicago - Far North Side, North Suburbs (Lake & Northern Cook)
Alternate Business Names
- Cahill John J Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Checks and Credit Cards
Refund & Exchange Policy:Satisfaction guaranteed
Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Bath and Kitchen Remodeling
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.