Golden Seal Service Experts
31 years in business1730 Wallace Ave Bldg B
Saint Charles, IL 60174-3401
- (630) 377-7137
Additional Phone Numbers
- (630) 595-5005
- (630) 462-9900
- (800) 770-8100
- (815) 459-0078
- (630) 262-5378
- (847) 854-7800
- (847) 797-6397
- (630) 595-7026
- (630) 246-2698
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/13/1990
Business Started: 05/05/1985
Business Started Locally: 05/05/1985
Business Incorporated: 06/09/2011 in DE
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. David Vick, Manager
- Principal: Mr. David Vick, Manager
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- Golden Seal Heating & Air Conditioning
- Comfort Masters Service Experts-St. Charles
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning LLC
- Comfort Masters Heating & Cooling
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.