Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
46 years in business5701 W 73rd St
Chicago, IL 60638-6213
- (708) 594-8207
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/03/1996
Business Started: 02/01/1971
Business Started Locally: 02/01/1971
Business Incorporated: 02/23/1995 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. David Musial, CEO/Owner
- Principal: Mr. David Musial, CEO/Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
- January 2008 - The BBB would like to advise consumers to not confuse Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning with a company called Four Seasons Heating & Cooling operating out of Gilberts, IL. The two companies have similar names however they are com...
- January 2008 - The BBB would like to advise consumers to not confuse Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning with a company called Four Seasons Heating & Cooling operating out of Gilberts, IL. The two companies have similar names however they are completely separate entities and have no relationship and/or affiliation. Furthermore, the BBB has been informed that Four Seasons Heating & Cooling has gone out of business and the company cannot be reached. Consumers are advised to contact the Illinois Attorney General's office if they have any complaints against Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, and not direct their calls at Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning, as these two companies are not related. Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning has requested that consumers reach out to them before filing a BBB complaint. Please contact Kayce Bryles at 708-496-4400 ext. 5059.
Products & ServicesThis company provides installation and maintenance to homeowners and businesses in Chicago and Northern Illinois.
Alternate Business Names
- Four Seasons Heating and Cooling
- Four Seasons Heating & Air
- Four Seasons Heating & AC
- Four Seasons Heating & A/c
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.