Climate Control Services, LLC
16 years in business41W460 Greenfield Rd
Elgin, IL 60124-8303
- (847) 464-2357
Additional Phone Numbers
- (847) 609-7795
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Tom Wyse, Managing Manager
- Ms. Jackie Wyse, Managing Member
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Ventilating Contractors
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Sheet Metal Work
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Ventilating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
Products & ServicesFURNACES, AIR CONDITIONERS, COILS, HUMIDIFIERS, ELECTRONIC ARI CELANERS, THERMOSTATS, SHEETMETAL, UV LIGHTS
Methods of Payment
- VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, WELLS FARGO, CHECK
Refund & Exchange Policy:1 YEAR PART AND LABOR WARRANTY
Climate Control Services, LLC is a full service heating and cooling company. It is family owned and operated specializing in creating a comfortable environment for your home or business. We are proud to be an Independent American Standard Customer CareTM Dealer. We provide service in Northern Illinois and the Chicago land area, including repair and replacement of all makes and models; we deliver the highest quality of indoor comfort to our valued customers at a reasonable price.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.