Chicago Mechanical Co.
8 years in business
1701 Burlington Ave
Lisle, IL 60532-1718
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/09/2012
Business Started: 06/17/2008
Business Started Locally: 06/17/2008
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Mr. Mike Vukmir
- Principal: Mr. Mike Vukmir
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Piping Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Leak Detecting Instruments
- Sheet Metal Equipment & Supplies
- Sheet Metal Work
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Appliances - Small - Supplies & Parts
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Appliances - Small - Service & Repair
- Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Service & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Products & ServicesThis company offers residential and commerical hvac service and installation
Number of Employees:2
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.