Chicago Heating & Cooling 1 Corp.
10 years in business2078 Dorval Dr
Naperville, IL 60565-2110
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/17/2009
Business Started: 04/17/2007
Business Started Locally: 04/17/2007
Business Incorporated: 04/17/2007 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Matthew Habiger, Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Piping Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Leak Detecting Instruments
- Sheet Metal Equipment & Supplies
- Sheet Metal Work
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Appliances - Small - Supplies & Parts
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Appliances - Small - Service & Repair
- Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Service & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Products & ServicesWe repair and install all makes and models of Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Steam & Water Boilers, Water Heaters, All Appliances, Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Ice Machines, Wine Coolers, Stoves, Ovens, Cook Tops. We also, duct work installation and fabrication.
Alternate Business Names
- Lamp Chops Corp.
Methods of Payment
- We accept all forms of payment, Cash, Checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
Refund & Exchange Policy:All our parts and products are warrantied by the manufacturer for their warranty period. All parts warranties are handles seamlessly by our staff so you don't have to worry about a thing while it is under warranty. All Labor is warrantied for 90 days unless otherwise noted during service.
We are a full service Heating, Cooling, Refrigeration and Appliance Repair and Installation Company; Both Residential and Commercial.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.