Best Comfort Heating & Cooling
17 years in business1504 Essington Rd Unit 3
Joliet, IL 60435-2871
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mrs. Jovelle Ruiz, Executive Admin
- Mr. Trey Durden, Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Heat Exchangers
- Sheet Metal Equipment & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Appliances - Small - Supplies & Parts
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Retail
- Tools - Cutting
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heat Sealing Equipment & Supplies
- Heating Equipment
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Materials
- Pumps - Dealers
- Pumps - Supplies & Parts
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Ventilating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- Best Comfort Aurora
Best Comfort Heating & Cooling Corporate Office is Located in Joliet IL.
Being a Top rated HVAC provider. We complete all types of Heating and Cooling Services.
Installation of HVAC Equipment
Service of Furnaces, Air Conditioner, Water Heaters, Boilers (Steam & Hot Water) Hydronic systems, and much more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.