7 years in business3314 N. Richmond Rd
Johnsburg, IL 60051-5465
- (815) 385-2940
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 579-7368
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/07/2008
Business Started: 01/12/2010
Business Started Locally: 01/12/2010
Business Incorporated: 01/12/2010 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mrs. Bobbie Rae Cavaness, President
- Mr. Alan Favia, CEO
- Mr. Anthony Sabatino, Vice President
- Principal: Ms. Michelle Blake, Office Manager
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Air Curtains & Screens
- Heat Pumps
- Ventilating Contractors
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Rental
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heating Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Furnace Sales & Service
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Northwest Suburbs (McHenry)
Alternate Business Names
- AmeriTemp Equipment Services, Inc.
- AmeriTemp LTD
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.