Universal Restoration Services
27 years in business390 Holbrook Dr
Wheeling, IL 60090-5812
- (888) 596-4996
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 877-6766
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/20/1992
Business Started: 10/01/1989
Business Started Locally: 10/01/1989
Business Incorporated: 01/09/1990 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Daniel O'Brien, Exeutive VP
- Mr. Steve Goldstein, President
- Ms. Laura Peterson, Corporate Marketing
- Principal: Mr. Daniel O'Brien, Exeutive VP
- Customer Service: Ms. Laura Peterson, Corporate Marketing
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Building Envelope Restoration
- Construction Estimates
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Glass Board - Up Service
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Insurance Claim Processing Services
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Building Inspection - Commercial
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Construction Management
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Project Management
- Structural Integration
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Interior Finishing
Products & ServicesThis company offers fire, water, flood restoration.
Service AreaChicago, Northern Illinois and Indiana
Alternate Business Names
- DSPJ, Chicago- Inc
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.