ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba
10 years in business2912 N Central Park Ave
Chicago, IL 60618-7305
- (773) 647-1987
Additional Phone Numbers
- (312) 731-9201
- (847) 730-7301
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Neil Zabadneh, President
- Ms. Diana Rodriguez, Director of Operations
- Principal: Mr. Neil Zabadneh, President
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Concrete - Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning
- Remodeling Services
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Ceiling Cleaning
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Drapery & Curtain Cleaners
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- Furniture Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Odor Neutralizer
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Cleaning Services
- Cleaning Services - Commercial Office
- Cleaning Services - Estate
- Hauling & Clean Up Services
- Junk Removal
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Furnace Cleaning
- Post-Construction Clean Up
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Emergency fire and water restoration services for commercial and residential clients. Also, provide services in mold, smoke, trauma, hoarder cleanup, carpet, and upholstery cleaning.
Products & ServicesThis company offers: Carpet Cleaning, Flood and Fire Restoration services in Chicago.
Alternate Business Names
- ServiceMaster Clean
- Zaba Restoration, Inc.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba is a fire and water restoration company that also provides specialty cleaning services for commercial and residential customers. This business is located in Chicago and in the Skokie area and serves the greater Chicago area and the surrounding suburbs. This company provides fire, smoke, mold, and flood restoration and they offer a variety of services including emergency response, insurance claims handling, adjustments, estate project work, general cleaning, flood control, post-construction cleanup, structural cleaning, hoarder cleanup, trauma cleanup, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and they also provide flooring and tile cleaning. A list of common clients includes commercial property owners, building managers, developers, condo associations, renters, and homeowners.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.