First Priority Restoration, Inc.
33 years in business301 Woodbury St
South Elgin, IL 60177-1367
- (847) 931-1796
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/02/2005
Business Started: 08/01/1983
Business Started Locally: 08/01/1983
Business Incorporated: 12/14/1981 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mrs. Julie Frankowski, Owner
- Principal: Mrs. Julie Frankowski, Owner
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Building Contractors
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Building Envelope Restoration
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Property Maintenance
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Property Management - Industrial & Commercial
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Real Estate Services
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Hauling & Clean Up Services
Alternate Business Names
- National Inc
- Douglas National Inc
- National Systems
- First Priority DKI
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.