8 years in business841 N York St.
Elmhurst, IL 60126-1249
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/26/2012
Business Started: 01/01/2009
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2009
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Michael Anderson, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Michael Anderson, Owner
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Home Automation
- Lighting Consultants
- Basement - Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Radiant Heating
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Circuit Breakers
- Electronic Testing Equipment
- Floodlights & Search Lights
- Generators - Electric
- Generators - Maintenance
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Switches - Electric
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Retail
- Electronic Power Supplies
- Fuses - Electric
- Lighting Fixtures - Supplies & Parts
- Smoke Detectors & Alarms
- Landscape Lighting
- Electric Equipment - Service & Repair
- Electronic Equipment & Suppliers - Service & Repair
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Home Electronics - Designers
- Electric Power Line Construction
- Electric Motors - Dealers & Repairing
- Fire Exit Devices
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Products & ServicesThis company offers residential and commercial electrical contractor services.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:2
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.