A A Electric Company - Aurora
11 years in business229 W.Galena Blvd.
Aurora, IL 60506-4085
- (630) 393-1144
Additional Phone Numbers
- (630) 393-1100
- (773) 777-7272
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Peter Aguilera, President
- Mr. Peter Aguilera, President
- Electricians - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heating Contractors
- Home Builders
- Lighting Consultants
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Circuit Breakers
- Generators - Electric
- Switches - Electric
- Fuses - Electric
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Electric Switchboards
- Heating Equipment
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Contractor - Low Voltage Systems
Alternate Business Names
- AA Electric and Contractors
- All A Electric And Contractors Inc
- AA Electric Company
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
BILL TO ESTABLISHED ACCOUNTS
Refund & Exchange Policy:3 DAYS
AA Electric Company - Aurora is an electrical contracting company that provides residential, commercial, and industrial electrician services. They offer 24-hour emergency electrician services as well as full-service contracting. AA Electric Company specializes in electrical contracting for remodeling, new construction, home repair, and custom home projects.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.