Evergreen Supply Co
31 years in business9901 S Torrence Ave
Chicago, IL 60617-5369
- (773) 375-4765
- (773) 375-4780
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/12/2007
Business Started: 06/03/1986
Business Started Locally: 06/03/1986
Business Incorporated: 06/03/1986 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David Coopmann, Company Contact
- Ms. Patricia Gallagher, Founder
- Ms. Tiffany Johnsen, Vice President
- Ms. Colleen Kramer, Owner/President
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale
- Cable & Wire Harness Assembly
- Batteries - Dry Cell - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Conduit & Fittings
- Connectors - Electric
- Converters - Electric
- Electric Motor Controls - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Generators - Electric
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Photo Electric Cells & Equipment
- Street Lighting Standards & Equipment
- Switches - Electric
- NAICS: Electrical Apparatus and Equipment, Wiring Supplies, and Related Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- Battery Charging Equipment
- Cord Sets & Cords - Electric
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Retail
- Fuses - Electric
- Tools - Hand
- Tools - Power Actuated
- Electric Vehicles - Home Charging Station
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Electric Switchboards
- Lamps - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Lighting Fixtures - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Wire Harnesses - Electrical
- Wire Strippers
Products & ServicesElectrical supply manufacturer and distributor, both wholesale and retail. Infrastructure supplies for construction projects of all sizes and scopes; Customized Inventory Management Plans for building owners, engineers and managers; Fully-stocked warehouse with over 450 lines of lamps, ballasts, conduit, pipe, copper wire, battery packs and more; Convenient Will Call department open every weekday; Fleet of company-owned trucks dispatched less than 30 minutes from downtown Chicago or Indiana; Local, next morning deliveries; More than $2 million in electrical supply inventory; Specialized shipping & handling capabilities; Experienced staff; No minimum orders.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.