20 years in business
Headquarters75 Executive Dr Ste 200
Aurora, IL 60504-8123
- (630) 551-7945
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 697-0348
- (877) 972-2199
- (630) 423-4270
- (630) 423-4275
- (314) 657-1033
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/03/2008
Business Started: 08/26/1996
Business Started Locally: 08/26/1996
Business Incorporated: 12/14/2012 in IL
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Tina Bao, Sr VP of Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Mr. Doug Berto, CEO
- Mr. Dave Jurcenko, VP Finance
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Government Contractors
- NAICS: Remediation Services
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Hazardous & Medical Waste Services
- Hazardous Material Control & Removal
- Cleaning Services
- Chemical Cleaning - Industrial
- Contractor - Commercial
Products & ServicesServices include, but are not limited to homicide and suicide clean up, unattended clean up, blood and biohazard remediation, industrial accident clean up, tear gas removal, vehicle blood cleanup, and communicable disease disinfection and decontamination. The business provides 24/7/365 emergency response to residential, civic, and commercial needs.
Alternate Business Names
- Aftermath Services LLC
- Action Bio-Care
- Crime Scenue Clean-Up
Methods of Payment
- Aftermath Services accepts all major forms of payment; including online payments. The Company's services are often covered by residential homeowner's insurance. If there is residential coverage, Aftermath will work directly with insurance to resolve payment; the customer will only be responsible for the deductible. If there is no residential coverage, Aftermath has a variety of payment options available and can also assist with third-party sources of funding, including victims compensation assistance, discount programs, payment plans, and Aftermath financial assistance, if eligible.
Refund & Exchange Policy:Aftermath is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and takes pride in our customers' complete satisfaction. The entire Aftermath family will assist in any way possible before, during and after the service. We stand behind our work 100% and will work to resolve any situation that arises. If any issues should arise, or if you should have any questions following service, feel free to contact your Customer Care Advisor or supervisor. We are always here for you.
Services is a nationwide provider of trauma cleaning and bio-hazard
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.