Titan Construction Enterprise, Inc.
16 years in business23831 West Andrew Road
Plainfield, IL 60585
- (815) 838-6775
Additional Phone Numbers
- (815) 955-1231
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/25/2008
Business Started: 01/01/2001
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2001
Business Incorporated: 04/19/2004 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Michael J. Gill, Project Manager
- Mr. Leszek Gurgul, President
- Mr. Marek Tomaszkowicz, Vice President
- Ms. Kelly Franks, Administrator
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Design & Build Contractor
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Cleaning
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- NAICS: New Single-Family Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Bathtub Refinishing
- Bath Liners
- Bathroom Accessories
- Baths - Equipment & Supplies
- Kitchen Accessories
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Siding Materials
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Windows - Repairing
- Exterior Designers
- Steam Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Fiberglass - Bathtubs & Showers
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesTitan Construction focuses on residential building construction and the company's services include installation and repair of decks and porches, gutters, soffits, roofing, siding, windows, renovation and repair of kitchens and bathrooms, and home and basement construction.
Service AreaSOUTH SUBURBS (SOUTHERN COOK), SOUTHWEST SUBURBS (WILL, GRUNDY & KENDALL), WEST SUBURBS (KANE & DUPAGE)
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- We accept Cash, Check & All Major Credit Card Providers!
Refund & Exchange Policy:No Refunds or Exchanges
With multiple big name partnerships, hundreds of satisfied customers and 15+ years as a locally owned business, Titan is "more than your average roofing company"!
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.