Greenleaf Construction, Inc.
11 years in business3444 N Linder Ave
Chicago, IL 60641-3250
- (773) 427-9134
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/19/2007
Business Started: 01/01/2006
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2006
- Mr. Peter Miesiarczyk, President
- Mr. Paul Miesiarczyk, Project Manager
- Contractors - General
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Basement - Finishing
- Drywall Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Mason Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Ventilating Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- NAICS: New Single-Family Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Closet Systems & Accessories
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Garage Organizers
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Electric Heating Elements
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Alternate Business Names
- Greenleaf Hvac Inc
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.