Global Restoration Services
6 years in business14 Prosper Ct
Lk In The Hls, IL 60156-9520
- (630) 477-0700
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Dan Wilnau, Business Manager
- Contractors - General
- Asbestos Removal Service
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Carpet Layers
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Pipe Inspection
- Pipe Line Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Water Works Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- NAICS: New Single-Family Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Bathroom Accessories
- Kitchen Accessories
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Project Management
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Sewer Pipe
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Tile Restoration
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
Global Restoration Services is a mold, water, and fire damage remediation and renovation company. This business is located in Huntly, IL, and serves the north-western Chicago suburbs including Villiage of Lakewood, Crystal Lake, Harmony, Starks, Allens Corners, Hampshire, Gilberts, West Dundee, Carpentersville, Algonquin, Lake in the Hills, Cary, Trout Valley, Fox River Grove, Oakwood Hills, Coral, Union, Marengo, and Barrington. This company provides restoration services in case of fire, water, and mold damage, and also provides additional trauma and crime scene cleanup services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.