11 years in business3604 N Lavergne Ave
Chicago, IL 60641-3403
Additional Phone Numbers
- (708) 392-7100
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Edith De La Cruz, President
- Ms. Gabriela Ortiz, Executive Administrative Assistant
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Contractors
- Caulking Contractors
- Basement - Contractors
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Electricians - Residential
- Drywall Contractors
- Electricians - Commercial
- Contractors - Gutters
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: New Single-Family Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Project Management
- Tile & Marble
- Insulation Removal
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
Alternate Business Names
- Antigua Construction, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Full Service General Construction Company specializing in project management, rough carpentry, drywall, and acoustic tile for Commercial, Residential and Institutional Buildings.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.