24 years in business11052 Windsor Dr
Westchester, IL 60154-4945
- (708) 656-7769
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Larry Hutchens, Owner
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Concrete Contractors
- Electricians - Residential
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Garage Builders
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Hand Painting & Decorating
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Paving Contractors
- Plastering Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Tuck Pointing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- NAICS: New Single-Family Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Porch Shades
- Sheet Metal Work
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Door Frames
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Screen Enclosures
- Contractors - Flooring
AJLM Construction, Inc. is a full-service General Contractor specializing in all areas of construction from ground-up design and execution to remodeling as well as insurance casualty claim work.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.