Blue Line Store Repair
5 years in business5213 W 65th St
Bedford Park, IL 60638-5703
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/11/2014
Business Started: 04/10/2012
Business Started Locally: 04/10/2012
Business Incorporated: 04/10/2012 in IL
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Celestino "Archie" M. Ojeda, President
- Contractor - Commercial
- Concrete Contractors
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Door Closers & Checks - Repairing
- Drywall Contractors
- Electricians - Commercial
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floors - Industrial
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Commercial Roofing
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Tuck Pointing
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Industrial Building Construction
- Display Fixtures & Materials
- Sheet Metal Work
- Store Fixtures
- Door Frames
- Store Fixtures - Used
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Storage Units - Household & Commercial
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Alternate Business Names
- Blue Line Ojeda LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.