Max Interior Design & Management Inc.
8 years in business
526 Queens Ct
Schaumburg, IL 60193-2922
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Tom Max Lagowski, President / Owner
- Principal: Mr. Tom Max Lagowski, President / Owner
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Contractors
- Design & Build Contractor
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Drywall Contractors
- Hand Painting & Decorating
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Log Cabins, Homes & Buildings
- Painting Contractors
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Wallpaper Removing
- Wallpaper Hangers
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Bathtub Refinishing
- Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
- Building & Development Permits
- Bathroom Accessories
- Cabinet Doors
- Doors - Installation
- Doors - Cellar/Basement/Bilco
- House Furnishings & Services
- Kitchen Accessories
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Wallpapers & Wallcoverings - Retail
- Custom Framing
- Architectural & Construction Specs
- Commercial Blueprint Design
- Construction Management
- Home Design & Planning
- Interior Decorators & Designers
- Interior Designers - Architectural
- Interior Designers - Commercial
- Interior Decorators & Designers - Workroom
- Project Management
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Interior Finishing
- Custom Tile Painting
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 1
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.