Dupage Medical Group LLC
55 years in business1100 W. 31st Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515-5512
- (630) 942-7937
- (630) 323-0516
Additional Phone Numbers
- (630) 942-7998
- (630) 545-3614
- (815) 676-2575
- (630) 348-3638
- (630) 456-7484
- (630) 510-6929
- (630) 469-9200
- (630) 545-7880
- (630) 942-7955
- (630) 942-7955
- (630) 790-1221
- (630) 628-8889
- (630) 665-6500
- (630) 323-2414
- (630) 961-0423
- (630) 323-3540
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/01/2004
Business Started: 01/01/1962
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1962
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Dr. Daniel Danahey, Facial Plastic
- Dr. Beverly Glass
- Dr. Leela Jain, Owner
- Ms. Maria McGowan, Director of Marketin
- Dr. Paul Merrick, President
- Mr. Mike Pacetti, CFO
- Mr. Krishna Ramachandran, Director of Value Driven Health Care/Chief Administrative Officer
- Ms. Susan Ruzek, Director, Patient Financial Services
- Ms. Joyce Vey
- Customer Service: Jennifer Groszek
- Laboratories - Medical
- Physicians & Surgeons - Medical-M.D.
- Ultrasound - Medical
- Physicians & Surgeons - Internal Medicine
- X-Ray Labs - Medical & Dental
- Physicians - Specialists
- Health & Medical - General
- Consultants - Medical
- Medical Diagnostic Testing Facilities
- Medical Imaging Services
- NAICS: Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
- Physicians & Surgeons - Sports Medicine
- Hospital & Medical Equipment & Supplies
Products & ServicesServices available from this clinic include pediatric medicine, internal medicine, oncology, emergency care, physical therapy, surgery, radiology, cardiology, diabetes management, lab services, hematology, wound clinic services, gynecology and obstetrics, psychology, urology, and infectious disease services.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): West Suburbs (Kane & DuPage)
Alternate Business Names
- Dupage Medical Group - Blood Draw Services
- Dupage Medical Group-Wheaton
- DU Page Medical Group
- Du Page Medical Group Crdlgy
- DuPage Medical Group
- Dupage Medical Group - Pediatrics
- Dupage Medical Grp Ltd
- Du Page Medical Group Ltd
- Dr. Gina Drugas DuPage Medical
- Wheaton Family Practice Ltd
- Surgical Center of DuPage Medical Group
- DMG Pain Surgery Center
- Leela Jain MD
- Dupage Medical Clinic
- Dupage Surgical Consultants
- DU Page Medical GRP
- Du Page Medical Grp-hinsdale
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
DuPage Medical Group LLC is a clinic which provides a variety of different services to children, adolescents, and adults, including oncological and psychological care.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.