Catering Supplies Depot
10 years in business27725 Diehl Rd
Warrenville, IL 60555-3998
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/15/2009
Business Started: 08/06/2006
Business Started Locally: 08/06/2006
- Mr. Jeff Breeden, Partner
- Principal: Mr. Jeff Breeden, Partner
- Caterer Equipment & Supplies
- Bags - Plastic
- Bakers Equipment
- Bakers Supplies
- Bar Manufacturer
- Food Processing Equipment & Supplies
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Juice Extractors
- Ovens - Bakers
- Water Coolers
- Commercial Products Wholesale & Distributor
- NAICS: Service Establishment Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Appliances - Small - Dealers
- Appliances - Small - Supplies & Parts
- Barbecue Equipment & Supplies
- Cake Decorating Equipment & Supplies
- Coffee Break Service & Supplies
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishwashing Machines - Dealers
- Kitchen Accessories
- Microwave Ovens - Dealers
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Dealers
- Cleaning Supplies
- Aluminum Products
- Bar Supplies
- Beverage Dispensers
- Coffee Brewing Devices
- First Aid Supplies
- Ice Making Equipment & Machines
- Popcorn Machines
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Restaurant Equipment & Supplies
- Restaurant Work Wear & Supplies
Alternate Business Names
- Cooks Direct
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.