Empire Today LLC
58 years in business
Headquarters333 Northwest Ave
Northlake, IL 60164-1604
- (888) 588-2348
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1961
Business Started: 01/01/1959
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1959
- Mr. Paul Carter, Executive Vice President of Operations
- Ms. Tina Binette, Director-National Customer Service
- Principal: Mr. Paul Carter, Executive Vice President of Operations
- Customer Service: Ms. Tina Binette, Director-National Customer Service
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Carpet & Rug Measuring
- Carpet Layers
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Floors - Laminate
- Home Improvements
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Manufacturers & Distributors
- NAICS: Floor Covering Stores
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- House Furnishings & Services
- Venetian Blinds - Dealers
- Vertical Blinds
- Window Shades
- Empire Today has requested that before filing a BBB complaint, homeowners contact email@example.com for assistance. This e-mail account is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Please understand that you can file a complaint with...
Empire Today has requested that before filing a BBB complaint, homeowners contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. This e-mail account is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Please understand that you can file a complaint with the BBB now or at any time during this process. It is our hope that Empire Today will resolve the matter for you in an expedient matter.
Products & ServicesEmpire Today has been a provider of installed home improvement products and home furnishings for over 50 years. These products include Carpet, Hard Surface Flooring and Window Treatments. The company provides Shop-at-Home Convenience and Next Day Installation to more than 70 major metropolitan areas in the United States.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.