DirectBuy of Northern Illinois739 W. Il Route 22
Lake Zurich, IL 60047-2552
- (224) 538-3201
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/24/2009
Business Started: 01/01/1998
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1998
Business Incorporated: 12/09/1998 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Dave Kushner, Owner
- Ms. Kristian Anderson, Customer Service Manager
- Ms. Michele Kushner, Owner
- Buying Clubs & Group Purchasing Service
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Home Improvements
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Sports & Recreation
- Appliances - Small - Dealers
- Bathroom Accessories
- Beds - Retail
- Bridal Registries
- Cabinet Organizers
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Childrens & Infants Wear - Retail
- Fans - Household
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Floors - Hardwood
- Furniture - Childrens
- Furniture - Outdoor
- Furniture - Retail
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
- Home Accessories
- Gold, Silver & Platinum Dealers
- Home Centers
- Home Theater
- House Furnishings & Services
- Jewelers - Retail
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Lamps & Lamp Shades - Retail
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Futon Sales
- Optical Goods - Retail
- Sportswear - Retail
- Watch Bands
- Watches - Dealers
- Wedding Supplies & Services
- Internet Shopping
- Home Electronics
- Appliances - Major - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Appliances - Small - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Chairs - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Tile - Ceramic - Manufacturers & Distributors
- NAICS: All Other Personal Services
- Garage Doors & Openers
- Between Trader Joe's and Petco
Products & ServicesThis company offers Private buyers club, for home improvement products and home furnishings.
Alternate Business Names
- Kushner Family, Inc.
Out of Business
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.