32 years in business112 Round House St
Braidwood, IL 60408-1713
- (815) 458-9350
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 274-8490
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Bruce W. Jensen, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Bruce W. Jensen, Owner
- Boat Dealers
- NAICS: Boat Dealers
- Boat Equipment & Supplies
- Trailers - Boat
Products & ServicesBoats, Trailers, Launching Dollies, Storage Racks, Sailboats, Hydraulic Jacks, Brake Testers, Alignment Testers
Alternate Business Names
- Castlecraft Marine
- Castle Equipment Co.
- Castle Group
Methods of Payment
- Credit Cards, Checks, Money Orders
Refund & Exchange Policy:
1. All returns requireauthorization from CastleCraft., Castle Equipment Co
2. Unauthorized returns willbe refused and become responsibility
3. All products must be new, unused, and inoriginal packaging.
4. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
5. All return shipping costs must be prepaid byreturnee.
6. Returns are subject to a 20% restockingcharge
7. Claims for shipping damage must be submittedthrough the
freight carrier, notCastleCraft.
8. Any order cancelled after theproduct has shipped will charged
for the actual shipping costs.
If the product includes Free Shipping, then you willbe charged the ACTUAL shipping cost, as a cancelled order does NOTqualify for free shipping. Free Shipping offers are only valid oncompleted orders, accepted by the customer.
If the product includes a Flat Rate ShippingFee, then you will be charged the ACTUAL shippingcost, as a cancelled order does NOT qualify for Flat Rateshipping. Flat Rate Shipping offers are only valid oncompleted orders, accepted by the customer. Thisis due to the fact that Flat Rate Shipping Fees are discounted from theActual Shipping cost, which is typically much higher than the Flat RateShipping Fee.
9. No returns will be acceptedafter 30 days.
10. Any and all warrantee claims must be filedby the customer
directly through the productmanufacturer's warranty
department, not throughCastleCraft.
11. If the product includes FreeBonus Items, the order cancellation
VOIDS any FREEOffer. Any item already delivered as a FREE
Offer would either have to be returned, shipping cost prepaid by
customer, or if thecustomer keeps such item, then the cost of the
FREE Item would bededucted from the amount refunded, or
charged to thecustomer.
12. FREE Shipping offers are onlyvalid within the 48 contiguous
States of the USA. FREE Shipping does not apply to Alaska,
Hawaii, any USPossessions or Canada.
13. MOTOR FREIGHT - This isusually a scheduled delivery:
Items marked as FREE, FLATRATE or FIXED RATE
Motor Freight Shipping may onlyqualify to certain locations within
our carrier's delivery service area. Additional charges may or may
not apply to remote, residentialand some business locations.
Marine & Automotive
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.