Everlast Home Services, Inc.
27 years in business1915 Curtiss St
Downers Grove, IL 60515-4325
- (630) 963-9911
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/08/1994
Business Started: 01/01/1991
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1991
Business Incorporated: 10/13/2010 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Thomas Macauda, President
- Basement Finishing
- Kitchen Remodel
- Basement Contractors
- Remodel Contractors
- Home Improvement
- Plumbing Renovation
- Construction Services
- Basement Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodel
Products & ServicesThis company offers Basement, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Illinois
Alternate Business Names
- Macauda Inc.
- Rec Rooms Plus Construction Co.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
- Carpentry, Interior / Exterior
- Plumbing, Drains, Faucets
- Tile & Grout
Seasonal & Holiday Decor and Maintenance
- Concrete and Blacktop
- Sticky Doors, Drawers & Floors
- Kitchen Fixtures, Faucets, & Cabinets
- Ceiling Fans
- Bath Sinks, Faucets, Toilets, Towel Bars
- Windows & Doors
- Update & Complete Basement Remodel
- Update & Complete Bath Remodel
- Update & Complete Kitchen Remodel
- Attic Build-out
- Senior Living Modifications
- Closets, Add New or Organize Existing
- Room Additions
- In-Law Living Spaces
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Modify Floor plan, remove or replace walls
- Painting & Staining
- Garage Floor Clean or Painting
- Garage Storage Units
- Dryer Vent Repair, Replace & Cleaning
- Cleaning Hard to Reach Lighting Fixtures
- Lawn & Garden
- Gutter Cleaning & Maintenance
- Hang Mirrors, Pictures & Shelving
- Replace Mailboxes, Fence Sections & Gates
- Loose handrails, doorknobs & Grab-Bars
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.