Roberto's Auto Service, Inc.
36 years in business1608 Washington St
Waukegan, IL 60085-5349
- (847) 662-9003
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/04/2011
Business Started: 01/01/1981
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1981
Business Incorporated: 03/01/1995 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Roberto Chavez, President
- Mr. Jesus Chavez, Office Manager
- Auto Repair & Service
- Engines - Diesel
- Starters - Engine
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Heaters - Automotive
- Shock Absorbers
- Springs - Automotive - Sales & Service
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Customizing
- Automobile Reconditioned Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Gasoline
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Services
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- NAICS: General Automotive Repair
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.