Merlin 200,000 Miles Shop
11 years in business1222 S Route 12
Fox Lake, IL 60020-1950
- (847) 973-8810
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/25/2007
Business Started: 04/28/2006
Business Started Locally: 04/28/2006
Business Incorporated: 03/27/2006 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Donald J. Hankes, Owner
- Auto Repair & Service
- Shock Absorbers
- Springs - Automotive - Sales & Service
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Auto Services
- NAICS: General Automotive Repair
Alternate Business Names
- Magic Wrench, Inc.
- Air Conditioning Service and Recharge
- Batteries, Starters, and Alternators
- Belts and Hoses
- Brake Service and Repair
- Coolant Service
- CV Joints, Boots, Axles, and U-Joints
- Engine and Transmission Mounts
- Engine Gaskets
- Fuel Injection Cleaning
- Fuel Pumps and Filters
- Maintenance Tune-Ups
- Mufflers and Exhaust OBD and Diagnostic Scans
- Oil Change and Lube
- Power Steering Fluid
- Radiators, Water Pumps, and Thermostats
- Shocks, Struts, and Springs
- Steering System Repair
- Timing Belts
- Tire Replacement, Rotation, and Balancing
- Transmission Fluid and Filter Change
- Wheel Alignment
- Wiper Blades and Light Bulbs
- And more!!!
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 7:30 AM-6:00 PM
T: 7:30 AM-6:00 PM
W: 7:30 AM-6:00 PM
Th: 7:30 AM-6:00 PM
F: 7:30 AM-6:00 PM
S: 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.