Magic Auto, Inc.
11 years in business
1001 E Northwest Hwy
Des Plaines, IL 60016-3064
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Dimo Penev, Owner
- Ms. Villy Stojanova, Office Manager
- Mr. Dimo Penev, Owner
- Principal: Ms. Villy Stojanova, Office Manager
- Auto Repair & Service
- Engines - Diesel
- Starters - Engine
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Heaters - Automotive
- Shock Absorbers
- Springs - Automotive - Sales & Service
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Gasoline
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Services
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- NAICS: General Automotive Repair
Number of Employees: 5
Magic Auto, Inc. is an auto repair and service company which also sells a variety of used vehicles, both foreign and domestic. This company serves the northwest suburbs of Chicago, including Mt Prospect, Park Ridge, Golf, Glenview, Morton Grove, Elk Grove Village, Prospect Heights, Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows, Rosemont, Norridge, Harwood Heights, Northfield, Skokie, Lincolnwood, Itasca, Wood Dale, Wheeling, Palatine, Winnetka, Kenilworth, Wilmette, Buffalo Grove, Riverwoods, Schaumburg, Bensenville, Franklin Park, River Grove, and Elmwood Park. Services available from this company include oil changes, coolant changes, brake pad replacements, air and fuel filter replacements, belt replacements, spark plug replacements, computer diagnostics, brake work, engine repairs, suspension repairs, electrical system repairs, emission compliance testing, power steering repairs, fuel pump repairs, pinion repairs, and CV joint repairs. The company also supplies body work, such as paint jobs, collision repairs, dent removers, and spoiler upgrades. Used cars, including many under $7,000, are also available.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.