Gearhead European Auto Repair, Inc.
15 years in business474 Forest Ave
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137-4165
- (630) 469-4353
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/11/2003
Business Started: 12/04/2001
Business Started Locally: 12/04/2001
Business Incorporated: 11/13/2001 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Todd Bauer, President
- Mr. Andreas Gerneck, Co-Owner
- Auto Repair & Service
- Brakes - Lining - Manufacturers & Distributors
- Brakes - Manufacturers & Distributors
- Starters - Engine
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Motor Scooters - Dealers
- Tire Additives & Sealants
- Tire Dealers
- Windshield Wipers
- Vehicle Transport Services
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Recreational Vehicles - Rent & Lease
- Tire Repair
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Body Shop Equipment & Sup
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Electric Scooters
- Grinding Wheels
- Tire Changing Equipment
- Tire Distributors & Manufacturers
- NAICS: General Automotive Repair
- Scooters - Repair
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
Service AreaWEST SUBURBS (KANE & DUPAGE)
Alternate Business Names
- Gearhead Auto Repair Inc
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.