J C Whitney & Co.
102 years in business
Headquarters761 Progress Pkwy
La Salle, IL 61301-9500
- (815) 667-7888
- (312) 431-5646
Additional Phone Numbers
- (424) 702-1455
- (800) 603-4383
- (866) 529-4359
- (312) 431-6098
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/01/1965
Business Started: 01/01/1915
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1915
Business Incorporated: 04/07/1938 in DE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Donna Pallotti, Accts Rec Manager
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Brakes - Manufacturers & Distributors
- NAICS: Automotive Parts and Accessories Stores
- Alternators & Generators - Retail
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Auto Floor Coverings
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Brake Service Equipment
- Campers - Supplies & Parts
- Camping Equipment
- Fuel Injection Equipment
- Motorcycles - Supplies & Parts
- Spark Plugs
- Windshield Wipers
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Hand & Foot Controls
- Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Fuel Conversion
- Differentials - Automobile
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Auto Perform, Race & Sport Equipment
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Engines - Supplies, Equipment & Parts
Alternate Business Names
- JC Whitney Auto Parts
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.