40 years in business2300 Skokie Valley Rd
Highland Park, IL 60035-1735
- (847) 433-3570
Additional Phone Numbers
- (847) 615-1111
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/03/2003
Business Started: 03/14/1977
Business Started Locally: 03/14/1977
Business Incorporated: 03/14/1977 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Bruce Semersky, General Manager
- Mr. Zachary Hansen, Internet Director
- Mr. Faris Najim, Sales Manager
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- NAICS: Used Car Dealers
- Auto Appraisers
- Auto Dealers - Antique & Classic
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Heaters - Automotive
- Springs - Automotive - Sales & Service
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Service Contract Companies
- Auto Warranty Plans
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Auto Services
- Auto Dealers - Hybrid Vehicles
Products & ServicesThis business offers: A Porsche Dealer - New and Pre-Owned Vehicles, Part, TEquipment, and Service Dept.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): North Suburbs (Lake & Northern Cook)
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.