BBB Accredited Business Profile

Business Category
  • Used Car Dealers
  • NAICS: Used Car Dealers

Products & Services

This company sells pre-owned vehicles from a variety of manufacturers. Makes include Acura, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Lincoln, Land Rover, Lexus, Mini, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Porsche, Saturn, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo. Cars range from the most recent model year to 1989 or older. Some motorcycles and other types of vehicles are available, including those from Harley-Davidson and Kawasaki. Mileage varies from over 100,000 to under 10,000, and both automatic and manual transmission cars are available. Prices range from under $5,000 to slightly under $60,000. Financing is available for those who qualify, and cars can be shipped across the country. A vehicle finder option is also available to help individuals find a car that suits their specific needs. Provides complimentary limousine pickups.
Service Area
We service the following area(s): North Suburbs (Lake & Northern Cook)
Alternate Business Names
  • M I Motors
  • MI Motors
  • M & I Motors
  • M and I Motors
  • M & I Motors, Incorporated
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.

BBB ACCREDITATION SINCE 12/01/2013