Fidelity Motor Group
7 years in business28214 W Northwest Hwy
Lake Barrington, IL 60010-2324
- (847) 277-1001
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/04/2011
Business Started: 06/01/2010
Business Started Locally: 06/01/2010
Business Incorporated: 12/23/2009 in IL
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Jason Sfire, President
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- NAICS: Used Car Dealers
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Floor Coverings
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Heaters - Automotive
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Detailing
- Automobile Reconditioned Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto - Emissions Testing
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Radiators - Automotive
- Rustproofing & Undercoating - Auto
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Auto Services
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.