Liberty Auto City, Inc.
52 years in business1000 E Park Ave
Libertyville, IL 60048-2951
- (847) 362-4051
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Joe Massarelli, President
- Mr. Mark Gottlieb, F&I Manager
- Ms. Lori Gray, Office Manager
- Mr. TJ Gsell, Parts Manager
- Mr. Elmer Hansen, Import Sales Manager
- Mr. Steve Hemmer, Service Director
- Mr. Tony Hissey, HiMax Systems
- Mr. Nate Kalisik, Used Car Manager
- Agata Klos, Customer Relations Manager
- Mr. Jeff Tybon, Body Shop Manager
- Ms. Betty Zwierzynski, Comptroller
- Mr. Charlie Hansmeyer, General Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- NAICS: New Car Dealers
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Shock Absorbers
- Tire Dealers
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Warranty Service
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Gasoline
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Dealers - Hybrid Vehicles
- On July 26, 2011, Joe Massarelli purchased the 50% stock interest of his former partner, and he is now the sole shareholder of Liberty and the President of the corporation.
Products & ServicesFamily owned and operated in Libertyville since 1965, we take pride in our A+ rating with the BBB. We treat our customers like they're family, with customer service being our first priority. Come in today and see how easy it is to do business at Liberty!
Service AreaNORTH SUBURBS (LAKE & NORTHERN COOK)
Alternate Business Names
- Liberty Auto City
Liberty Auto City, Inc. is an auto dealership which specializes in new and used automobiles from a variety of manufacturers, both foreign and domestic. This company serves the northern suburbs of Chicago, including Mundelein, Libertyville, Vernon Hills, Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, North Chicago, Park City, Gages Lake, Grayslake, Round Lake, Wauconda, Hawthorn Woods, Forest Lake, Long Grove, Buffalo Grove, Lincolnshire, Bannockburn, Highwood, Highland Park, Deerfield, Grandwood Park, Venetian Village, Long Lake, and Round Lake Beach. The company sells new vehicles from Jeep, Dodge, Ram, and Subaru. Used vehicles are available from Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Jeep, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Pontiac, Subaru, Toyota, and Volkswagen, and range from 1996 to the most recent model year. Both manual and automatic transmission are available, and fuel types include gas, diesel, and hybrid.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.