Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet Inc
29 years in business300 W Roosevelt Rd
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137-5621
- (630) 469-6420
Additional Phone Numbers
- (630) 918-5966
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/31/1989
Business Started: 10/01/1988
Business Started Locally: 10/01/1988
Business Incorporated: 04/26/1978 in DE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Rafi Hamid
- Mr. Gerard J. Haggerty, General Mgr.
- Ms. Catherine Joy, Office Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Engines - Diesel
- Engines - Gas
- Starters - Engine
- NAICS: New Car Dealers
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Dealers - Online
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Springs - Automotive - Sales & Service
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Renting & Leasing
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto Warranty Processing Service
- Auto Warranty Service
- Auto Warranty Plans
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Gasoline
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Rust proofing Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Dealers - Hybrid Vehicles
- Engines - Supplies, Equipment & Parts
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Illinois
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:100% refund on all deposits if deal falls through.
Chevrolet Vehicle Sales
Chevrolet Vehicle Service
Factory Certified Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Sales and Service
Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks of all makes and models.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.