Bredemann Family of Dealerships
41 years in business1301 W. Dempster
Park Ridge, IL 60068-1146
- (847) 698-0800
- (847) 292-6516
Additional Phone Numbers
- (847) 655-1445
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/28/1988
Business Started: 01/01/1976
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1976
- Mr. Joseph J. Bredemann, Sr., President/CEO
- Mr. John P. Bredemann, Vice President
- Mr. Joseph Bredemann Sr, Owner
- Mr. Dom Dinello, Accounting Manager
- Principal: Mr. Joseph J. Bredemann, Sr., President/CEO
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- NAICS: New Car Dealers
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Shock Absorbers
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Gasoline
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Body Shop Equipment & Sup
- Auto Dealers - Hybrid Vehicles
Alternate Business Names
- Bredemann Toyota in Park Ridge
- Second Family Inc.
- Bredemann Ford in Glenview
- Bredemann Lexus in Glenview
- Bredemann Chevrolet in Park Ridge
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 9:00 AM-9:00 PM
T: 9:00 AM-9:00 PM
W: 9:00 AM-9:00 PM
Th: 9:00 AM-9:00 PM
F: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
S: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.