Arlington Collision Corporation
23 years in business407 N Salem Ave
Arlington Heights, IL 60005-1319
- (847) 259-8008
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Marek Surowaniec, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Marek Surowaniec, Owner
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Engines - Diesel
- Starters - Engine
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Heaters - Automotive
- Shock Absorbers
- Springs - Automotive - Sales & Service
- Tire Dealers
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Gasoline
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Services
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- NAICS: Automotive Body, Paint, and Interior Repair and Maintenance
Arlington Collision Corporation is an auto body repair company which provides repair and painting services for vehicles, both foreign and domestic. This company serves the northwest suburbs of Chicago, including Rolling Meadows, Mt Prospect, Prospect Heights, Palatine, Buffalo Grove, Wheeling, Des Plaines, Inverness, Kildeer, Deer Park, Riverwoods, Northbrook, Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg, Itasca, Roselle, Medinah, Long Grove, Barrington, South Barrington, Deerfield, Bannockburn, Park Ridge, and Niles. Services available from this company include collision repair, frame and unibody repair, welding, color matching, painting, scratch removal, dent removal, vehicle restoration, diagnostics, and mechanical repair.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.