Home Control Works
24 years in business606 Western Ave
Joliet, IL 60435-7040
- (877) 828-9898
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/07/2008
Business Started: 09/07/1993
Business Started Locally: 09/07/1993
Business Incorporated: 09/07/1993 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Ben Komar, President/Owner
- Audio-Visual Consultants
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Home Automation
- Lighting Consultants
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Visual Control Systems
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers
- Home Theater
- Intercoms Systems & Services
- Smoke Detectors & Alarms
- Video Equipment - Sales & Rentals
- Window Shades
- Window Shades - Equipment & Supplies
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- NAICS: Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Service & Repair
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Security Cameras
- Access Control Systems
- Security Systems Consultants
- Automation Systems & Equipment
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Medical Alarms
- Emergency Response Systems - Personal
- Video Equipment - Supplies & Parts
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Cook County, IL, Du Page County, IL, Grundy County, IL, Kane County, IL, Kankakee County, IL, Kendall County, IL, La Salle County, IL, Lake County, IL, Will County, IL
Alternate Business Names
- Komar Associates, Inc
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.