Gardiner Koch Weisberg & Wrona
24 years in business53 W Jackson Blvd STE 950
Chicago, IL 60604-3849
- (312) 362-0440
Additional Phone Numbers
- (630) 579-0635
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityPartnership
- Mr. Thomas Gardiner, Partner
- Mr. James B. Koch, Partner
- Ms. Lynn Weisberg, Partner
- Mr. John Wrona
- Principal: Mr. Thomas Gardiner, Partner
- Attorneys & Lawyers
- NAICS: Offices of Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Elder Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Family
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Consumer Fraud
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Mass Torts
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Product Liability
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Real Estate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Business Law/Corporation/Partnership
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Wills, Trust & Probate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment & Workers Compensation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Estate Planning
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Mediation & Arbitration
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Personal Injury & Property Damage
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Adoption
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Child Advocacy
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Collaborative Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Condominium Conversion
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Home Owners Associations
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Medical Malpractice
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Civil
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Workers Compensation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Securities
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Nursing Home Neglect
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Construction Accidents
- Attorneys & Lawyers - 3rd Party Workers Compensation Claims
- Attorneys & Lawyers – Short Sale
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:25
Gardiner Koch Weisberg & Wrona is a law firm with numerous practice areas, including personal injury, family law, estate planning, real estate law, municipal law, and corporate law. Located in Chicago, IL, this firm serves downtown Chicago and surrounding area, including Naperville, Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Prospect Heights, Mount Prospect, Rolling Meadows, Evanston, Skokie, Niles, Lincolnwood, Park Ridge, Wilmette, Winnetka, Berwyn, Cicero, Brookfield, La Grange, La Grange Park, Tinley Park, Oak Park, O'Hare, Elk Grove Village, Bensenville, Wood Dale, Itasca, Elmwood Park, Northlake, Melrose Park, Broadview, Hines, Maywood, Bellwood, and Rosemont. The firm has been in business since 1992 and added the Law Offices of Rogers and Associates, LLC, in 2011, bringing the number of attorneys within the practice to over 20 and allowing the firm to also serve DuPage County.
This firm provides services across a number of practice areas, with 22 attorneys with different backgrounds and experience sets. Practice areas include in personal injury include medical malpractice, nursing home litigation, wrongful death, workers compensation, and birth injuries. For business-related practice areas, the firm assists with condominium law, homeowners association, employee issues, general litigation, negligence, fraud claims, sexual harassment suits, shareholder disputes, and business litigation. Family law includes divorce and separation, custody and visitation, child and spousal support, paternity, adoption, and orders of protection. Employment law includes securities and commodities, employment contract disputes, discrimination, and whistleblower protection. Other practice areas include will objection and contests, powers of attorney, probate and estate administration law, civil rights, equal protection, police brutality, developer disputes, financing short sales, and title claims.
Visit the website for Gardiner Koch Weisberg & Wrona to learn more about the firm, view the full list of practice area, and contact the firm to schedule a consultation.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.