Bryant Gomez & Associates, LLC
4 years in business5105 Tollview Dr
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008-3713
- (847) 440-3556
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Bryant Gomez, Attorney
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Criminal
- Real Estate Loan Modification
- NAICS: Offices of Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Family
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Consumer Fraud
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Traffic Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Business Law/Corporation/Partnership
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Wills, Trust & Probate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment & Workers Compensation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Personal Injury & Property Damage
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Collections Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Collaborative Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - DUI
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Condominium Conversion
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Home Owners Associations
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Medical Malpractice
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Civil
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Nursing Home Neglect
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Construction Accidents
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Landlord/Tenant
- Eviction Service
- Foreclosure Rescue
Service Area, ILLINOIS
Methods of Payment
- Cash, credit, debit, certified checks, money orders and personal checks.
A law firm focusing on various areas of practice, including personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, family/divorce law, criminal/traffic/DUI defense, evictions, collections and the representation of condominium, townhouse and homeowners associations.
For individual clients, this firm also handles workers compensation matters, premises liability cases, and injuries from dog & animal bites. For individuals, corporations and associations, we also offer a affordable legal solutions to resolve disputes, including mediation, arbitration and, when necessary, we'll engage in all facets of litigation, including bench and jury trials. The firm has handled thousands of eviction and collection matters and represents a number of landlords, apartment complexes and property managers.
With respect to condominium, townhouse and homeowners associations, this law firm offers a full range of services that can be customized to fit each association's particular needs. The firm can assist with an association's corporate affairs, collect unpaid assessments and engage in dispute resolution and litigation. The firm utilizes innovations in technology to boost productivity, efficiency and the overall value of its services. All collection services, for example, are provided at affordable and predicable flat-rate fees designed to result in savings and reduced legal budgets for associations. The firm also provide unit owners the option to pay outstanding assessments and other sums online, at no additional cost to the unit owners or to the firm's clients. This innovative online payment platform optimizes and expedites the successful collection of outstanding assessments and other unpaid common expenses.
Most attorneys at Bryant Gomez & Associates also speak Spanish fluently and provide a tremendous amount of assistance to the local Hispanic community. Flat rate fees, contingency fees and payment plans are often available. Alternative fee structures are also available depending on the needs of the client and demands of the particular case.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.