Mike's Repair and Installation Service
44 years in business6724 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60637-3921
- (773) 874-1228
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Michael Davenport, Owner
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Electricians - Residential
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Appliances - Installation
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Dishwashing Machines - Service & Repair
- Electric Equipment - Service & Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Restaurant Equipment - Repair & Service
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Service & Repair
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- NAICS: Appliance Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Products & Services
Appliance Repair Services:
Furnace & Boiler Repair
Stove & Oven Repair
Water heater repair
Washer & Dryer Repair
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): City of Chicago, South Suburbs (Southern Cook)
M? name ?? Michael Davenport ?nd I h??? b??n ?n business ?? a local community appliance repair serviceman ?n Chicago ?nd South Chicago area f?r over 30 years. I provide repair services f?r heating, electrical, ?nd appliance repair such ?? stove & oven, washer & dryer ?nd much more. J??t ??k ??, w? service ?ll major brand names. I pride myself ?n giving ??? th? very best service ??? ??n trust th? results. W? look forward t? servicing ???r repair needs today.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.