Abt Electronics & Appliances
80 years in business1200 Milwaukee Ave
Glenview, IL 60025-2416
- (847) 544-2270
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 228-5800
- (847) 544-2571
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/01/1974
Business Started: 07/01/1936
Business Started Locally: 07/01/1936
Business Incorporated: 12/18/1974 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Billy Abt, President
- Mr. Ricky Abt
- Mr. Randy Goldman, General Manager
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Generators - Electric
- Juice Extractors
- NAICS: Household Appliance Stores
- Appliances - Small - Dealers
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Barbecue Equipment & Supplies
- Compactors - Waste - Household - Dealers
- Computers - Dealers
- Computer Printers Sales & Service
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishwashing Machines - Dealers
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers
- Exercise Equipment & Machines - Sales
- Furniture - Retail
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Home Theater
- Kitchen Accessories
- Microwave Ovens - Dealers
- Photographic Equipment & Supplies - Retail
- Ranges & Ovens - Dealers
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Dealers
- Television & Radio - Dealers
- Vacuum Cleaners - Household - Dealers
- Video Equipment - Sales & Rentals
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Dealers
- Watches - Dealers
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Internet Shopping
- Home Electronics
- Cellular Telephone Service & Supplies
- Global Positioning Systems
- Coffee Brewing Devices
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Gaming Tables
- Abt Electronics & Appliances has requested that before filing a BBB inquiry, consumers contact Randy Goldman, Store Manager, at email@example.com or 847-544-2503. Please understand that you can file a complaint with the BBB now or at any time during ...
Abt Electronics & Appliances has requested that before filing a BBB inquiry, consumers contact Randy Goldman, Store Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-544-2503.
Please understand that you can file a complaint with the BBB now or at any time during this process. It is our hope that Abt Electronics & Appliances will resolve the matter for you in an expedient manner.
Alternate Business Names
- Abt Electronics
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.