7 years in business850 W. Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60607-3032
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/18/2010
Business Started: 01/01/2010
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2010
- Advance Fee Brokers
- Debt Consolidation Services
- NAICS: Consumer Lending
- The BBB would like to alert consumers that this entity is an advance fee lender and is requesting advance fees for loans- an activity that is both illegal as well as fraudulent in nature, with the intent of stealing money from a consumer in advance p...
The BBB would like to alert consumers that this entity is an advance fee lender and is requesting advance fees for loans- an activity that is both illegal as well as fraudulent in nature, with the intent of stealing money from a consumer in advance payments for a non-existent loan. Consumers allege that they have been asked to wire upfront fees for loans to Milestone Alliance. The initial fee tends to be around $900. When the customer doesn't receive the loan, the company tells them they need to wire additional money in order to receive their loan. Consumers report that they never get their money from the company.
The BBB would like to alert consumers that per the Federal Trade Commission and the Illinois Attorney General, it is against the law for any lender to ask consumers for advance payments on loans.
Common signs of advance fee fraud:
- lender asks for premium, insurance, or collateral payments, frequently saying that this is due to consumer having low credit score
- lender asks for the payment to be wired via Western Union or Money Gram to locations in Canada
- lender asks for additional payments, saying that loan is risky because of consumer's financial history or private borrower's request
If you have been victimized by this entity, please contact the IC3 -the Internet Crime Complaint Center- at www.ic3.gov, as well as Phonebusters -the Canadian Anti-Fraud Center- at www.phonebusters.com